I would always get the Italian beef sandwich at Big Daddy’s in Tuscaloosa. Once complete, remove the beef roast and shred into hearty chunks. Crock Pot Italian Beef is an affordable and easy way to prep grass-fed beef for the week.
A paleo recipe for a crock pot roast with carrots, onions and mushrooms. 2. Place the carrots around the edge of the roast and place the sliced onions and garlic cloves on top of the roast.
3. Place the pork roast in the slow cooker and cook on low for 14 to 16 hours. As the pork roasts, the pan of the slow cooker will fill with liquid. Tags: dino-chow, Italian, paleo, pork, slow cooker, super simple. I made it with a grass-fed beef chuck roast, and it was really tasty. I bet this would be good in a Paleo wrap too! This was one of my favorite foods long before I went paleo. At the store, the best roast I could find was a 3 lb pot roast which sounds like it would be sufficient for 5 people… except on days the kids are even more hungry than usual.
- Paleo/Primal Beef Recipes
- Paleo Crock Pot Italian Beef – Popular Paleo
- Italian Beef Recipes on Pinterest | Grilled Steak Recipes, Baked Whole Chickens and Cheese Fondue Recipes
- Crock-Pot Italian Beef – Ultimate Paleo Guide