If you have kids, or a husband that doesn’t really do greens, then you should definitely give this Creamy Mango Smoothie a try. It will feed your family and keep their bodies strong, while allowing them to indulge in a delicious treat that will keep them happy for hours. Joining it is mango and macadamia nuts, which add even more nutrition and healthy fat. Even though this smoothie is creamy and dreamy it doesn’t include any cream at all, and no dairy either. This creamy concoction came about when I had leftover mangoes from the Grilled Shrimp & Mango Salad paleo recipe I posted recently (which if you haven’t tried yet, do it soon – I think you’ll really like it! ) Can’t let sweet mango go to waste, so into the blender it went!
It’s official! I’m coming to Austin on our book tour for The Paleo Kitchen! This is a Mango Banana Hemp Green Smoothie to start your day! And even if you can’t locate ripe, fresh mangoes at your grocer, the frozen chunks will work as a cool and creamy substitute in this banana-free smoothie.
2. Creamy Avocado Mango Smoothie recipe + tips for prepping smoothies ahead of time and saving them for later. I’ve found so few filling smoothie recipes since going Paleo and the winners so far have all been ones with avocado. Carrot with Pineapple Smoothie. To finish off, we go to a recipe from Incrediblesmoothies.
- 9 Superpowered Paleo Breakfast Smoothies | Paleo Grubs
- PaleOMG – Paleo Recipes – Vanilla Cream Mango Milkshake + Texas Book Tour Dates!
- Mango Madness Easy Paleo Smoothie Recipe | Paleo Newbie
- Paleo Creamy Mango Smoothie